Saturday, April 30, 2005

not such a good day

oh man today kinda sucked. first of all last night mom was like so grouchy and it seemed like she was trying her best to pick up an arguement with me. then today, i went late to my drivers ed class, then i had to wait 1 whole hour for my mom to pick me up. then today, i supposedly was going to a party in ann arbor from 5-10, but mom is taking me at 7!!! also i dont like that the girl hosted her party the weekend i was going to host mine... i guess ill do mine next weekend... but still. unfair. her birthday was way back on the 12th, mine was on thursday!!!! so mine should be this weekend, hers shoulda been like two weeks ago... agh >_<
anyways... i got the best gift from brandones..!! it was like this binder full of different candies and choclates taped to each side, and each one represented a certain trait i possessed (ie. white chocolate (lmao!!!) , the biggest sista in da hood , amazing , and bubbly! ) thanks a million brandon! it was the best present i got so far! i also got a jersey from dali...!! its says "ben achour" on the back! (i think i wrote about this player in some earlier entry no? anyways hes like my favorite player... very cute too hehe!) thanks a ton dali (even though its gonna stay in my locker for a while hehe) im also getting a cellie from dad, and mom, i have no clue yet (since we're not exactly getting along lately)... marcy said she was getting me a gift soon... hmmm lol hers are always the best since she knows exactly what i like!!
im just so happy im finally 16!!
soon im getting my lisence!!
wooot!
yalla tout le monde

mwah

0 comments: